Favorite Things #3

Here's run-down #3.  I've been collecting these pics for awhile.
They really are my faves!

Basil in my windowsil.  In winter.  
Since Gretchen gave it to me, I've been planning my life around it.  

Our weekly calendar.  
It has centered Eva because she knows what to expect every day.  

The kids have their own tree and ornaments.  
They can do whatever they like whenever they like with it.  
They readjust the ornaments multiple times a day and keep their mitts off the big tree in the living room.  Win-win for all.


Caribou Coffee thermos!!  
The mug is full of great quotes.  
Quotes, coffee, black and red, and even a sweater coozie...I couldn't be happier.
"Sip it, sip it good."
"Build communities, not empires"
"Life is short.  Stay awake for it."

This tastes like my favorite childhood memories of the cabin on the lake in Michigan.
Its hard to find here, but we recently found it in Colorado and bought 48 cans.
If you've never had it, I'll find a way to get you some.
I.love.Vernors.

Just look at her.
She smiles within seconds of waking up.  Every time.
She doesn't talk back.
And she makes us laugh.
I think our whole family would agree she's a current fave!