5 for 5



Look at these delicious berries.  
Dad went to a farm and picked them and shared! 
MMMMmmmm-mmmmmm.



Within about 20 seconds of waking up, before her eyes are even open, Eva asks me "What is our day going to look like?"  Like mama like daughter....I like variety and I like to know what's coming my way.

So in an effort to make us all a little more cheerful, we are jazzing up our days this week:

Movie Monday...whoohoo for free movies at the library...this time it was Jungle Book 2.  (My views on Disney movies can be saved for another post.  Let it just be said that I'm not thrilled with the movie options for kids.  Any suggestions?  Help me please!)

Library Tuesday...The story-time at the library was awesome.  And I felt like super-mom b/c I had Eva reading on a beanbag, Buzz listening to the story, and Sage on my lap.  Everyone quiet.  I gave Sage a bottle while putting a bandaid on River.  All still quiet.  No small victory.  After that, I declared that it was no longer Library Tuesday, but...

Tasty Tuesday...so Eva picked Subway and we all split a foot-long.  Yum.

Then Tuesday got even tastier when we went to the Koontz house for a backyard picnic.  Esther is my partner in great conversations.  The first time we talked, she got so going that she got out a napkin and made a list of the seven things she had in her mind at once that we needed to cover.  So now when we converse, we make lists.


Wet Wednesday...We went to the pool.  It was Sage's first time and she loved it.  Looks like we have 5 swimmers in this family. 5 for 5 in the water makes me happy.

Thirsty Thursday...That's today.  I'm thinking fruit shakes made from the berries.

Fun Friday...This is going to be the best day ever b/c it can be anything.  I'm thinking maybe a trip to a new park?  Or maybe just all day in pjs.  Or both.  We'll see.

My plan is to continue it next week.  I'll keep you posted!