Cousins

There really is nothing quite like family.  
We just plain had an incredible time together the last three days.  

There were many knock-knock jokes, a few spills, some bandaids, only one movie watched, lamps broken, chickens fed, a few too few baths, a spank before breakfast, at least 60 diapers changed, and no shortage of memories. Not to mention that after the kids were in bed each night, we three stayed up talking and solving the problems of the world until the wee hours.

I would describe them in great detail.  You would laugh.  I would be insightful, I promise.  But I just finished straightening up the house and I'm too tired to remember my middle name.  So pictures will have to suffice...

Seth and Eva...they did this for nearly an entire morning.  Deep and meaningful conversations can happen when two are upside- down.
Sweet Liam, I could recognize your onery eyes anywhere.
I made this picture very small because maybe it will be less gross that way???
Can you spot the poop on the carpet?  Yes, its really there.
Story-time at the library.  Anything that ends with blue icing has to be good. 
waterpark!


So sick of waiting on lunch they had to eat the table.
Thank you MixMaster Ryan for the mojitos at the end of the nights.  You kept us sane.  We love you.  And your mojitos.