...Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens...
So its true that the best things in life are free.
Its also true that money can buy some pretty great stuff.
These are a few of my favorite things...
This is the smoothest, creamiest lotion of all time.
Its like smearing butter on your hands but without the grease.
Its guilt-free too b/c its all-natural and not tested on animals.
It comes in several scents, but lemon is my favorite.
You can buy it at whole foods/natural foods stores or Target (oh Targ, so many reasons I love you!).
The North Shore Farmer's Market in Columbus, OH is so great for numerous reasons,
including the fact that this poster was tucked away on a wall by the stairs.
I found a booth and asked if I could buy it, and a few days later, I carried it home on the plane.
I love the phrase. And the look of it.
L'Image in Wichita (a locally-owned frame shop) matted it for me on corkboard and put a protectant on it so that its safe from the flinging food in our dining room.
The wreath outside my front door.
Everything Katie Bowell makes is spun with this great kick of whimsy and flair.
Check out her facebook page.
Lip balm. But I've also used it for cuts and scrapes, dry skin, and getting fingers out of stuck places - like shopping carts. I buy it at Amish stores in IN and IA. If I'm ever in a coma, please pretty please make sure I have this on my lips at all times or I might not bother to wake up. Thank you.
Every kitchen needs a radio. It keeps me feeling like there is still life out there.
NPR all day, Mumford and Sons while making dinner, and Adele in the evening.
Like my Mom, I've been wearing this on my face since I was 12.
Just plain Oil of Olay.
I am naked without it.
Purse flair! So maybe this flower is supposed to be on Sage's headband.
But it works well on my purse too, don't you think? I'm hoping to make some more flowers out of felt, fabric, whatever for more purse flair soon.
Once you try it, you'll never go back.
Starbucks Sumatra blend.
Extra bold.
Makes my day every day.
Talashia sent me these bibs. Don't remember where they come from or what brand they are (sorry not helpful at all). But they dry so quickly. I'll never use another kind again.
Talashia also gave me these.
I still maintain that crocs just generally look a bit dowdy and less than classy.
But oh mother of all they are the most comfortable things ever.
I know that when we walk around in heaven, God will let us wear crocs.
So that's favorite things #1. Favorite things #2 coming soon!


