Keim Time

We Keims never do anything half-way.  
When we say vacation, we mean VAY-to the-CAY-to the-SHUN.

In true Keim fashion, this blog post contains no less than 15 pictures.  Told you so. 

Sage McCage put on her fancy self for Uncle Daniel.
(It seems we can't say her name lately without calling her that.
I think we've found her nickname.  Like it or lump it, girlie.  Its sticking.)
Baby Kai is here!!!
Everything looks brighter and bigger and fuller and richer and deeper and wider when he's in the room!
It rained, well ok sprinkled, big huge drops for all of 10 minutes.
Ryan and Sage McCage went out to the yard and raindanced.  They really did!
Mom, I love you for many reasons, but especially for your caprese salad.

Red Rover Red Rover Send Eva Right Over.
Its become a tradition and she could.not.wait.to play...
...so much so that she threw an all out temper tantrum in the middle of the lawn when we called it quits.
Remember what I said about Keims and half-way?
Mami is blissed out.  Sage McCage is just trying with every fiber of her being to stay awake a bit longer.  
Turns out Baby Kai loves the water! 


Happy happy girlie!  She is a little fish.  
Nacho nacho man.  (Sorry - just a little ty-red from making this meal and swimming and loving on my nephew and living up this vacation and need to get to bed tonight.  What I'm trying to say is that we had nachos for dinner.)
I swear that my closets are organized.  But not so much the tupperware cupboard. Talashia organized it. Tonight when I threw in a lid, I didn't have to slam the door shut and hold it closed with my foot until everything landed.
Tomorrow morning is coffee at The Perk and then Yia-Yia's for dinner!