Dry Erase

I am suddenly madly in love with dry erase boards.

I think there are multiple reasons...
You can change your mind about what they should say as many times in a day as you want.  You can wipe them clean and start again when you mess up.  You can be sloppy or super neat.  Really, they are a pretty poetic metaphor for what would be the ideal life.  Oh, and I miiiiiiight like the way the markers smell.

***********SPOILER ALERT*******************
If you think you might be getting a Christmas gift from me and you don't want to know what it is, stop reading this.  I have no problem with you knowing ahead of time.  In fact, I took Mom upstairs and gave her a grand tour of the gifts I've already made for this season because I couldn't help myself.  I can keep other people's secrets, I promise.  But am totally and completely incapable of keeping my own.

So you've been warned.

I've made 17 dry erase boards....for countdowns, quote collections, menu planning, listing, just whatever.  Some are tiny and some are huge (kind of like...well, nevermind).  I'm addicted.  And only 45 bucks spent on frames, paper, spray paint, and flowers.  (Thanks to PlaneJaneDesigns for the felt flowers!)



 


My Rockstar friend SJP does give-aways on her blog.  
And I've always wanted to be as cool as her.  So what the heck, let's try it...
Post a comment and you just could be the lucky winner of one!  
Contest closes Monday.
Ooooooooh...this should be fun!