beyond belief, in fact
that River got moved from the waiting list to the CLASS LIST for
New Creation preschool!!!
Its a fantastic place. Check out the blog:
preschool-daze.com
(As you know, Hesston College has an incredible preschool lab as well.
Alas, no openings.
You would think a girl could get her mama to pull some strings, right?
Not this one.)
Miss Kristen asked me to send her a picture of Buzz so he could have his face already in place on the attendance board when he arrives on Wednesday. I searched through 5 months of archives. Every single face-first picture has him either being onery or playing dress up.
What does that say about The Buzz and our life?
You may draw your own conclusions.
Enjoy...
![]() |
| Did I say "face first?" Well, this is face first ...sort of. |
Oh Buzz, I love you so.







