spoke too soon

After Sage's nap yesterday, I started feeling like she wasn't doing better after all. You know that feeling that you have in your mom gut?  The one where you don't know what real symptoms you'll tell the nurse on the other end of the phone but you know you should probably call her.

So I did call her.
we went back in this morning.
she still has pneumonia.
she also has bronchitis.
she has a nebulizer and breathing treatments.
she has 2 antibiotics.
she's coughing and snorting and wheezing and snotting.
she's also playing and smiling and laughing.
she's not sleeping well.
we're not sleeping well.
her brother is missing his share of the attention.
our car battery light started blinking last night.
I buckled up the kids and prayed it would start to go to the doctor.  It did.
then it had to be replaced.
its scary when your baby is sick.
I don't know how to do sick kids.
I had a meltdown.
Libby brought over yogurt for Sage's aggravated tummy and a patchouli bath soak for me.
Peace.Love.Harmony.
nothing like a soak to bring things down a few notches.
Sage agreed.

So please pray that our little lady gets better and this mama stays sane.  Mostly that she gets better.  Soon.