a new kind of Friday night

We started Spring Break off right.  Visited friends in Nebraska.  There's something so awesome about relationships with those we knew before these little people came and rocked our worlds.  We used to TGIF with Matt and Melody every weekend in Kansas City.  Then Melody had Maya.  3 weeks later, I had Eva in the same hospital.  We learned how to be mamas together, and our bond is so special because of it.  I love you, Melody!


Eva and Maya have been sisters since birth.  They were together almost daily until they turned 3, when both of our families left KC to return to our more rural roots.


My, how life has changed.


This is how we TGIF now...

We got to celebrate the twins' 4th birthday with a firetruck party...with a real truck and a real ride in it!


Happy birthday, Dawson and Drew!

Remember BFF necklaces?  (Jodi, I still have ours.) 

Life is whole because of friends like these.

A great trip it was.