And I'm also going to say that being a mama and being sick sick sick sucks suck sucks.
We dyed eggs about every-other day the past few weeks.
There were glitter eggs, spongepaint eggs, tye-dye eggs, neon eggs, and just plain dyed eggs.
There were a few good old fashioned egg hunts thrown in there too...
Its clear that we're on borrowed time with Eva's exuberance over things like Santa and egg hunting. It makes me live up and breathe in her excitement even more.
Dividing up the loot. Now I understand why my parents always hid REAL eggs.
You don't have to fill them with anything.
And then there don't have to be discussions about "what is fair" afterwards.
And then there don't have to be discussions about "what is fair" afterwards.
But I think the most fun were the confetti eggs. We emptied out the yolks, then dyed the eggs, then filled them with confetti, then patched them up with tissue paper, and then - the best part - smashed them on each other. I had confetti in my hair for at least 2 days.
Let the good times roll.
Let the good times roll.
If you're like me and have about 3 dozen hard-boiled eggs left in your fridge, make this salad:
And bonus, spinach is on sale in these parts right now. Substitute it for the mixed greens.