grace

"I do not understand the mystery of grace - - - only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us." 
- Anne Lamott (who else?!)


The Buzz decided that our dinner should be candlelit "because I'm about to turn 4, so we should have all candles and no lights tonight."

Anna, who the kids adore, was here doing laundry and stayed.

Chachi Band got Sage all set up in a booster seat and sitting at the table like a big girl for the first time.

We had delicious left-overs from our church meal last night.

Absolutely everyone minded their manners.

I cannot put to words how happy it makes me that Grace continually steps in and warms up my broken down soul.  These precious simple moments collaborate and collect themselves into one big ball of gratitude for this incredible life I live and this enormously gifted skin I'm in.

My cup runneth over.