Halloween

Oh it was SUCH a fun night.  There's nothing quite as fun as getting all dressed up and pimping your children for candy.    We had an absolute blast - everyone was comfortable in their costumes, which is no small thing - we ate candy for supper and breakfast - and were home, bathed, and in bed by 8.  

Rockstar....


 Rrrrrrrrrrobot...

cutest little bumblebee EVER...

the best shot out of 25 that I took trying to get all three together...

 Trick or treating at the Villa...

I don't know why I got such a kick out of this guy.  He was wearing these girly devil horns and was grumpier than all get out.  Loved him!  


even Nanny JoJo and Solomon dressed up for us to visit...

Lyndon - our neighbor and Riv's best bud - stopped by...

...because what's Halloween without some candy trading?...


Ryan and I attended a grownups only Halloween bash last weekend.  Ryan was a rugby player because that's really his #1 aspiration the last year or so.  I was a cat because it was cheap and comfortable and most importantly I could wear fake eyelashes.

This was a big camera moment because we crossed party lines and got friendly with a republican!!

Happy Halloween!  I'm off to eat more chocolate.  I cannot stop.