Its time! Oprah gets a whole magazine full this month, give me the luxury of a whole blog post!
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.....brown paper packages tied up with strings.....these are a few of my favorite things!!!
Having our parents nearby to play with the kids. I can't say enough how much I love this.
I'm totally hooked on it. The can magically turns me into an extremely rad hipster.
And the grapefruit flavor makes a mean greyhound.
The mother of all belts.
Its rubbery and bendy and narrow and doesn't show under your clothes and actually holds your pants up! They sell them at Main Street Company.
This lipgloss tastes good, goes on thick, and stays. And it has a teeny shimmer.
Ryan's new speakers. Best dance parties EVAR!
Read this book.
I don't read much fiction.
I definitely don't read fables.
But somehow I read this book and it is awesome awesome awesome pants.
This frame salvaged from a friend's barn hangs over my bed and it makes me so happy. I love that its empty and orange and I can't really explain why. I just do.






