Serendipity!

A space for spinning through life's accidental discoveries...

Pages

  • Home
  • Losing my Virginity
  • Recipes!
  • Packing Heat

conversations we have...


E.x.a.c.t.l.y.
at 5.12.13
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Hi I'm Tonya and this is my bliss!

Hi I'm Tonya and this is my bliss!

Spinning...

I'm happy you made it! Consider yourself at home...I'll put on the coffee. In this space, I admit to all things hopeful, dysfunctional, and tasty. Here, we choose FUN and get down to business about being real. Thanks for reading - knowing you do makes me happy in a surprised sort of way!
Fall - I love you (17) Lent (7) Marcus-Gunn Jaw-Wink Syndrome (6) TMI (7) Ten (7) blessed be (32) booklists (10) chickens (10) communion (7) favorite things (10) geocaching (2) gluten-free (28) here's where I ramble (7) home projects (27) mama-hood (71) milestones (42) on happiness (72) paint me crazy (13) soul journaling (7)

Check these out...

  • john pavlovitz
  • Days With the Duerksen's
  • preschool daze
  • prairie daze
  • The Hershberger Home
  • Plaid Sheep
  • Hesston College Preschool
  • She thinks. She says.
  • Through Grass and Sage
  • I shouldn't be king
  • Finding the Balance
  • The Epicurean Explorer
  • The Troyer Two
  • the rambling biddy
  • Love Local Food in and around Wichita, Kansas
  • Blog - Prairie Health & Wellness
  • Life as a Thrifter
  • Noise Joyfully
  • Lost In The World : A year, a backpack, and the world
  • positivelycarrie
  • Everything Belongs
  • Life in the Moderately Paced Lane
  • this thing we call formal education.
  • Never A Dull Moment
  • j a y s p u n
  • lingering in ladybugs library
  • The Ornery Ostlund Boys
  • Landon Matthew
  • 1, 2, Buckle my Shoe!
  • runbigboyrun
  • eighteen25
Show 5 Show All

Really?! You want more? You sure? Okay.....

  • May 2015 (2)
  • April 2015 (6)
  • March 2015 (5)
  • February 2015 (6)
  • January 2015 (2)
  • December 2014 (3)
  • November 2014 (4)
  • October 2014 (2)
  • September 2014 (7)
  • August 2014 (8)
  • July 2014 (5)
  • June 2014 (6)
  • May 2014 (5)
  • April 2014 (6)
  • March 2014 (6)
  • February 2014 (5)
  • January 2014 (7)
  • December 2013 (8)
  • November 2013 (5)
  • October 2013 (8)
  • September 2013 (7)
  • August 2013 (6)
  • July 2013 (10)
  • June 2013 (6)
  • May 2013 (8)
  • April 2013 (13)
  • March 2013 (6)
  • February 2013 (6)
  • January 2013 (9)
  • December 2012 (5)
  • November 2012 (9)
  • October 2012 (7)
  • September 2012 (8)
  • August 2012 (11)
  • July 2012 (10)
  • June 2012 (12)
  • May 2012 (17)
  • April 2012 (16)
  • March 2012 (9)
  • February 2012 (12)
  • January 2012 (15)
  • December 2011 (8)
  • November 2011 (10)
  • October 2011 (11)
  • September 2011 (11)
  • August 2011 (12)
  • July 2011 (11)
  • June 2011 (15)
  • May 2011 (13)
  • April 2011 (13)
  • March 2011 (7)
  • February 2011 (10)

And....because I'm a tad bit long winded...

  • Big girl panties
    About 3 times a day, I'm not in the mood to do the things I'm supposed to do.  Maybe 4. I give myself a little pep talk that goes...
  • the picking
    Ryan gets excited about two things: metal music and peanut butter.   He is passionate about much more: LED light bulbs, strong enough c...
  • for sale
    There are things big sisters do to their brothers... Eva has been "pricing" things all over our house for some imaginary ...
  • yammering
    This was, like most other days, without event.  And I find myself tucking the kiddos into bed, changing into my ever-faithful yoga pants, sw...
  • It is cold
    And everything is chapped.  Chaps my hide. I read this thing recently about "hygge" that people in Denmark do to maintain the...
  • Babies
    Luke took these pictures of sweet little Sage Eliza last week.   What a beauty.  When she smiles, her whole face smiles.  Abou...
  • Silver lining on a grouchy Monday
    One should generally not post when one is grouchy. Hypothetically speaking. But Mondays might not be one's favorite day. And one m...
  • Old women and soul journals and geese and tired me
    The women's retreat last weekend was great.  Despite there being no men around, we had a really good time.  My favorite part was our so...

Recent Readers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.