Sage has a doll that we named Creepy Baby because she looks psycho and has this hilariously loud laugh that goes off if you so much as touch her. I really should dig it out and take a picture to show you, but in a fit, I stuffed it in some far corner of the basement that I can't remember.
Anne Lamott says, "One of the secrets of life is that laughter is carbonated holiness."
All day long River and Sage have been doing obnoxious things like squirting water in places and hiding under blankets and dumping their milk in their lunch and talking about farts. And both have run to the bathroom several times about to pee their pants from their laughter. Sage sounds exactly like Creepy Baby.
Its like someone took a can of Jolly Goodwill, shook it up, popped it open, and sprayed it around in my soul.
That finding the Holy thing? Its happening around here. In the laughter of my twirpy kids.
