heat packing
This weekend is the Mennonite Women's Retreat called Women In Conversation, which makes me want to poke my eyes out. I like women and I like conversation, but it just sounds ew. But I love the cackle and crackle of great minds and spicy opinions getting all rubbed into each other, which is exactly what it is. Generally, things are always more fun with men around too. But I suppose we can go without em for a solid 24 hours. If we have to.
I made 85 heat packs for it. I just think every person needs one. I warm mine every night for 1.5 minutes in the microwave, drop essential oil on it, and hold it at my tummy or on my neck. Its like a little "Hi. You're kind of a rockstar. You matter. Be nice to yourself already" message.
I'm giving a workshop on soul journaling again. Nothing new and fancy, same as last time. (Not Normal Journals and Old Women and Soul Journal and Geese) But the planners said it doesn't get old and they want the space to do it again. So I'm looking forward to sitting down with multiple generations to create. And if we're lucky, I'll take pictures. See you when we're through...

