I owe you an apology for holding out on you for so long. I've only had this for about a month, but its so good I should've found it and told the world five years ago.
I've tried it 5 times. No fail. Crowd-pleaser. Deee to the lish!
1 medium zucchini, chopped in big pieces - skin and all
1/4 c. onion
1 c. fresh basil leaves
1 jalepeno, seeded
1/2 tsp. honey
1/2 tsp. salt
1 garlic clove, minced
zest of one lime, plus the juice of it
(that's right - no tomatoes!)
Give it all a whirl in the food processor. You don't have to do much chopping first - just throw it all in.
We have been eating it with chips, mostly. But I also spread it on a sandwich, and another time served it alongside grilled chicken.
A helper like this one brings out the flavors, I'm pretty sure....
Go make it and change lives.


