hi-lo alien invasion


We usually do High-Lo at supper.....where everyone says the best and worst parts of their day.  But lately, there's been things like "My high is that Sagee isn't going to get to say her high." Or "My low is that River is a rude-face."  And other such shenanigans.

Yesterday, apparently to solidify his status as wackadoo, the governor of KS made October "Zombie Preparedness Month."  And aliens sound nicer than zombies, don't you think?  So last night we changed it up a bit and asked what two things everyone would take if we had an alien invasion and they had only one minute to grab it.

Answers:

Sage:  my doll and my other doll.

River:  my monster truck and my other truck that makes noise.

Eva:  my photo album of when I was a baby and my locket from Evelyn.

Me:  chapstick and lotion.

Ryan:  coffee and a pair of underwear.
Which leads me to ask...Are you not wearing any?  Are you planning to shit your pants?  Eva suggested our wedding album.  No, he insisted, I need underwear.

I hope the aliens don't come.