sunshine

"The best sermon I ever heard
was the sun."
- Mary Oliver


Despite superwoman efforts, its fact... I am chronically - and worse than ever - behind. On pidly stuff.  You know, like turning in library books and cleaning the bathroom and buying bananas.  Every day lately is reminding me that I just plain do not have my shit together.


But this little girlie is bound and determined to blow sunshine into every corner of everything lately, and I can't help but sigh way down to my middle and breathe a thousand thank you's for this chaos that is life.  And especially for this little three year old sermon-sender.



She has lots of tea parties lately.  And today she got all three - we always have an extra one or two around - all three bigs lined up in a row for her impromptu, but oh so well orchestrated "tea party in the park".


Patience.  Each candy and cracker so carefully counted.  Serving.


Refills granted.


Lots of WAIT YOUR TURN!!ing.


Its communion, really.




Sunshine all over my insides.  Best sermon yet.  Fact.