It has begun. This kitchen is going to have white cupboards, a new sink, a new island, and butcher-block countertop.
If you've been here long, you know that I love to paint things.
see the "paint me crazy" link over there ---------------------------------------------------->
You also know that mid-project, I go absolutely clinical.
The drawers and cupboard doors are sitting in the garage, primed, and I'm already looking back at those two pictures and thinking that it looked absolutely amazing and this is the worst decision of my entire life.
But I think I know it's not. And I'm pretty sure it will be fabulous.
So.
I have compiled a list of five key talking-myself-down questions for those moments when it's so very tempting to throw myself on the ground and cry mercy....
1. Does my hair still look good?
2. Do I still have three hungry little mouths to cook for?
3. Is a Democrat still president?
4. Did I eat the recalled hummus?
5. Am I still 29?
Tantrums beware. You are not welcome here. Only fun, sun, and paint!
We've got this.
Besides, if we don't, my beloved Levant still works at Sherwin Williams. He can talk a girl down like none other. Also, I've discovered that Ed Sheeran's music is amaaaaaaaazing.
I'll keep you posted....It's naptime and Ed and I have painting to do.


