| Megan and Sage soaking up the Vitamin D and fresh air |
| "I'm a hard workin' man, Mama!" |
* If Victoria's Secret sold mesh panties, I would buy stock in the company.
* Whoever invented Lilly Pads deserves the Nobel Prize. (Thank you, Lisa!) If you're about to have a baby, might have a baby someday, or just know someone who is still fertile, ask me - I'll tell you what they are and convince you to get some.
* When Ryan wears his old blue flannel pj pants to bed, River AND Sage sleep through the night.
* It's good that my narcotic prescription doesn't have refills. Those little pills are bliss.
* Dr. Harkins said I can have more babies. I'm already excited about that. Does that mean I'm just a tad crazy and irrational?
* Everything tastes better when Megan makes it.
* Shit happens. So do miracles. Betsy Kate, I love you!
| River's green and pink toenails - just in time for St. Patrick's Day (his idea, not mine, I promise) |
| the famous glitter shoes |