Let me tell you why my day was so awesome...
River's first day in big boy underwear. I accidentally called them "panties" twice and was twice corrected. The score at bedtime was 33 pees in the potty and 6 pees in the pants. I say that's a Win.
Have you ever seen anything so beautiful!? Heidi Buller, who has to give her baby formula right now, gave me her breastmilk!! Oh my word its amazing that anyone can get this out of their body. I stand in awe. And gratitude that people share and I can give it to my baby!
We found the remote!!!! I haven't been able to record anything for the last month, which means essentially no TV at all. Now I can go back to taping Oprah and Grey's and Survivor and watching them during the 3 am feeding. There isn't enough space here to say how happy that makes me. I guess you can probably tell by my face. We found the remote shoved inside our fold-out camping table in the basement. The only explanation for this is Prego Braino (see my earlier post).
Eva felt like helping with supper so she picked the chives from the garden and cut them for the salad. I'm thinking tomorrow night she'll make me fondue. Or at least french toast.
Mom came over and held Sage while we all played outside. Win-win for all.
This amazing friend fed me with her hilarious texts during my insane day. Did I mention that River peed over 30 times?! Thank you Sarah Jane for keeping me alive.
Ahhh...she sleeps. After being awake from 5:30 am until 7:30 pm. Not exaggerating. I love the way her breath smells...is that normal?
"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."