Y'all Come Back Now...

I can't help it.  
Just have to post more wedding pics.  
I'm doing a little self-medicating because its making me sick that we're not at the Winfield Bluegrass Festival this weekend.  Listening to anything but bluegrass music, cooking on my real stove, and reliving last weekend helps...



Kyle and one of the photographers checking the weather - about 10 minutes before it poured.
Rumor has it that I asked this guy if he and his partner were "partners".
In my defense, there was an open margarita bar.
They were not, but at least they took it as a compliment.
River's ring pillow.  Lori's sister can make anything and make it look easy.
I caught River and Great Grandma Myrta deep in conversation.

Uncle Joe let River "haul" him all over the field.
Who says a boy and his uncle can't pass as a tractor and a grain truck!?





Thanks, Kyle and Lori, for such a fun night!