Favorite Things #2

Oprah would say we should do this every month...
Here's Favorite Things #2...


That white with red rim antique enamelware.  
This little pitcher is currently at home on Sage McCage's highchair.  
She plays with the lids in it while we work in the kitchen.

Bare Minerals make-up.  
Life changing.  
These little pots cost way too much.  
But they're way too worth it to pass up.

Composition Books.  
If you buy them at the start of the school year, they only cost 99 cents.
I create a new one every 6 months or so, and keep it with me like a third arm.
It contains lists, quotes, inspirations, journal entries, more lists, things I rip out of magazines, cards, doodles, stuff the kids draw, more lists, recipes, notes, and more lists. 

Sage volunteered to demonstrate two of my favorite things....
The bumbo.  
If you have a baby, get one of these.  You're welcome.
Basil.  
Sometimes I think we should've named her Basil.  Seriously, I do.
I love that herb so much.
Sage may or may not have thrown up after this picture was taken.  Maybe 6 month olds aren't supposed to eat basil?


Thank you, Gretchen.  
I love the flavor and the label and the name.
I meant to take a picture of a full bottle, but just couldn't seem to find one.

Vests.
Some people have panties for every day of the week.  Or socks.  I have vests.
They are a permanent part of my wardrobe.
You know the people you see walking around in polyester and you think,
 "Oh dear.  Someone needs to tell them that those clothes are so 30 years ago." 
That will be me with vests.
They make a person just the right amount of warm, 
give just enough wiggle room, 
and mask any extra inches.

Every day I get to use this colander is a happy one.


So there you have it!

Leave a comment with your suggestions for Favorite Things #3!