But like all parties, that one cannot last forever. So when I got up this morning, before I put on my pants or poured the coffee, I grabbed the kitchen shears and lobbed off the feet of the hose. Then I asked google if its safe to wear compression hose without feet, deciding that even if the answer was no, the therapy of those cuts could carry me until the next pity party.
But yay, it IS indeed safe. And I'm feeling better about life now. Helped in no small part by looking back at a fewpictures shot in the past few days. Despite these disgusting hose, life is still remarkably amazing..
.
Makes a mama proud....when my gimp leg benches me for the nightly dance party, they can carry it all on their own!
I have an addiction to old things. Also free things. I found this old, free door on the stage at a local high school, and couldn't help myself...
Life is too short and this girlie is too adorable for pity parties to last! Plus, I'm out of chips.





