TMI #3

Read TMI #1.
Then read TMI #2.
Then read Pity Party
Then read this....

Ok, still on Ativan so its probably not advisable to post.  But let's just go ahead an ride into the danger zone (that's for you, Top Gun lovers everywhere).

Speaking of guns, McHottie is on probation.  During today's surgery, he brought up the NRA.  Also Rosie O'Donnel and Tom Seleck, which I couldn't quite link all together.  But I understood enough to know that he and I would likely not carry matching signs at our next protest rally.  So, probation.  If he keeps his shallow thoughts to himself on such matters at my Tuesday appointment, I'll consider letting him off.  I'll also be much more lenient if he could stop referring to my crotch as "home."

Today's Great Killing of the Great Sapheneous Vein Leg 2 was much like Leg 1, but more painful.  I asked him to keep hitting me with the numbing shots and finally it was better.  There for awhile at the beginning I was truly nervous that I was going to feel the whole thing.  Now begins The 48 hours of wrapped leg, hobble around, chew Lortab, take advantage of my children's pity.

I also had an appointment on Monday to look at Leg 1.  Let's play Good News/Bad News....

Good news is it looks great.  Its shutting down, all is as it should be.
Bad news is they didn't go low enough on my calf, which means more injections in a month and more wearing of those things we'll not mention today.
Good news is that news prompted me to buy this:

Bad news is I bought it in three colors - that darn free shipping online from Target.  But I figure if I'm going to be wearing those unmentionables all day every day for the next month, it would be plain rude to wear the same three skirts I already have day after day.  People might start to be offended and wonder why I don't give them something more interesting to look at, don't you think?

Alright.  This post has taken me significant effort.  Time to give in to this slump and enjoy the next hour to myself before the nanny leaves!  There's your TMI #3!