10ish

I really wanted to keep up with this 10 in 10 on the 10th thing.  I just can't abide by such specific and demanding rules though. Cannot abide.  So here's 10 from the 12th.

See the TEN chapter on the right column for previous 10s.

This was a Saturday afternoon.  We played Aerosmith's Walk This Way over and over.  
Ba-da-da-da-ba-da-da-dum......Ba-da-da-da-ba-da-da-dum....
Just fit the mood.  So play it in your head while you scroll...

Kirstie is our 3rd daughter.  I love how she looks at me over her glasses when we talk.  Such a great kiddo, and she can make butterflies with glitter.  Bonus.


I found this frame at Et Cetera for $1, spray painted it, and put old book pages inside.  My new kitchen whiteboard!  



They were working on the new chicken coop.  Our new babies come in a week!  If you look closely, you'll see that Ryan's ass is on fire.  I told you he's a hottie!











Friends, meet Sticky Bacon.  
Its like a little love letter to your arteries....."Dear Arteries, you are hard working and oh so healthy.  I'm giving you a little crack cocaine just so you can boast to your friends about what skill you have at withstanding truly whatever slides your way.  You.can.do.it."

(Charlene, this is mostly your recipe)
Line a pan with parchment paper.  Put a cooling rack in the pan and place 1 lb. of bacon in single strips on top.  Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.  Then brush it with this (already blended):
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. apple juice or white wine
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
Bake for 10 minutes more.  Flip over the bacon an brush that side.  Bake 15 minutes more.  
EAT.  Fast.





They worked for 2 hours on this "robot".  It Even had 2 secret compartments in its back.  Now if I could just get it to fold the laundry....