Easter

More cousins from the great state to the west came to visit this weekend.  
It was so perfect outside....like the kind of weather you make those fuzzy-edged rose-colored Easter childhood memories out of.  

There were even water balloons, which drew out the whole neighborhood.

If you look closely, you'll see that it was just too darn hot out, 
and a bathing suit far too restrictive, for one little lady.

We played this little game called "run around and pick up all the water balloon pieces so the chickens won't eat them and bring them to the parents and we'll give you a prize".  
The prize was 7-Up.  
Well, except Sage McCage chose zweibach instead.  Thatta girl.

 Euker for the grown ups every night. 
"Turn down the bower lose for an hour!"


I apparently was far too busy taking pictures of my beloved food to take a single one of my beloved houseguests.  Der.  Kara and Shane are tasty and pretty too, I promise.  And salty and sweet.


Easter!  I worship led at our church service, and the singing and tangible crackle in the air was such a treat to be part of.  We worship a God that cannot be contained by any stretch of our imagination or insane efforts.  Jesus is uncontainable, people!!  His love and grace is so so big.  So big it makes us uncomfortable.  That big.  What a deep inspiration!  AMEN!

I.love.her...

Oh, we are a motley crew, as my mother would say.  But I sure do love this motley crew of mine!