Company is gone. It is very quiet. I think I like it.
As usually happens when there is great clammoring and chaos that ends, I will admit that I'm quite up in my head this week...
Trying to solve the problems of a misbehaving eldest,
getting way too stressed out about my job,
second guessing little things like what to wear,
worrying that the world might actually end tomorrow and I might miss out on something fun,
you know - the usual.
But....
all is well here where the women are strong, the men are good looking, and the children are above average.
all is well here where the women are strong, the men are good looking, and the children are above average.
Here's the news from Lake Wobegon....

Having a houseful reminded the two littles that they do indeed like each other and they now play together like rockstars. You could wrap that and put a bow on it for me.
As you can see, Riv gives the stink eye when I interrupt his "reading".
Between that and the socks, he's got it nailed to grow up and be a librarian.
Here's what I came across today. Naked camping/reading/dance party. I snapped a single picture and stayed at the other end of the house, and it lasted a whole hour!
And it has been absolutely gorgeous outside, which makes my insides feel like they had a facelift.
Just look at her...oh my word!!...
I'm an auntie again!!! TWICE in two weeks. How can a girl be so lucky?!
They make my uterus ache ACHE ache for more babies.
Meet Kensie...
and Zeph...
Oh I ache to hold them. Dear parents: move here. yesterday. please and thank you.
And of zero relevance...well maybe a little, since eating seems to be a good way to preoccupy myself from making more babies....I could live forever on only guacamole and blue corn chips.
(And Aldi is selling avacados for 39 cents. Better hurry, I already took half of them.)




