I'm on our community library board. (See previous ramblings about that here.)
I love the library, but it has been taking me away from home for way too many meetings this last month. We are trying to hire a new director, so I get to play Grown-Up when I call their references and interview them. Its all very surreal and fun and strange.
I looked through the camera today and found what happens when I'm gone and why everyone loves it so much...
1. They skip picking up the toys or wearing pants (you can't see, but Sage is pantsless), and watch rugby!
2. Eva gets to use my fancy camera while Dad and the littles are distracted...
Actually, its interesting to me to see what was important enough to the Chachi Band to be photographed...
Mom being gone must also mean
3. They eat chocolate.
I think Eva likes her life and her home. Me too.





